We offer baking classes if you would love how to bake with a charcoal oven.
Here are a few reasons why you should sign-up for any one of our Baking classes.
1. The Baking Classes are pocket-friendly and affordable.
Our classes are priced lower than most in Nairobi since we want to serve even clients who are on a budget. Our prices start from Kshs. 5,000 for our Basic Cookie Making Course. Our Basic Cake Making & Decoration AND Basic Bread Making and Pastries baking classes are each Kshs. 6,000 only.
2. You learn how to bake with an Original Cookswell Charcoal oven which is an energy-saver and much more affordable.
A Charcoal oven is affordable, a small bachelor charcoal oven starts at Kshs. 10,000. You can visit the Cookswell Blog to find out more information on different energy saving fuels you can use for the oven and how to get one delivered to you. You can also visit their website for prices ->http://www.cookswell.co.ke
|Charcoal ovens from Cookswell (http://kenyacharcoal.blogspot.com)|
3. Our Bakery classes are held at our home-based bakery workshop which is a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere and we offer close personal attention for better learning.
4. We work with your schedule and hours to better accomodate you for one-on-one & Group classes.
5. At the end of the classes, you get an information booklet and certificate of participation.
When the classes are done, we make sure you get a booklet with important bullet points on what you learn and recipes. You also get a certificate of participation from us to prove you actually attended and completed our courses ^_^.
2 thoughts on “5 Benefits of Joining one of our Baking classes in Nairobi”
sell your cake online?
Affordable and customized solution.