For the month of March; we’re doing an intake for both – Online and Practical Baking and Decoration Classes.
Our practical classes will be held at our Bakery workshop on Ndwaru rd in Nairobi, off Naivasha rd in Riruta/Waithaka area (between Uthiru & Kawangare area)
Practical class Details below:
- 10-Day Basic Cake & Decoration class at Kshs. 25,000: 50 hours. Monday to Fridays for 2 weeks; 9am to 2 pm each day. Dates: March 6th-10th & 13th-17th. Enroll & Book by March 4th.
- 4-Day Basic Bread, Yeast Pastries & Cookies class at Kshs. 9,000: 20 hours. Tuesday to Friday: 9am to 2 pm each day. Dates: March 21st to 24th. Enroll & book by March 18th.
Learn to bake and decorate the professional way & gain the confidence to produce your own amazing & delicious baked goods and decorated cakes.
If you’re ready to learn with us; we’re ready to offer you an immersive & insightful experience that will help you take one step further into becoming a professional baker. Check what our past Amari Alumni have to say about us below & some of their projects after attending classes:
Details for the Amari March Online classes:
- 4-week Online class on ‘How to teach Baking classes’ at Kshs. 1,500 ($15 for International payments). Live online class running in a Private FB group. Dates: March 3rd – 31st. Deadline to join: March 6th.
- 60-day Beginner Online Cake & Decoration class at Kshs. 1,500 ($15)
- 60-day Beginner Online Fondant Decoration only class at Kshs. 1,500 ($15)
- 60-day Beginner Online Breads, Cookies & Puff Pastry class at Kshs. 1,500 ($15)
Poster details for our online classes below:
For our online classes: you can attend no matter where you are in the world. As long as you can make the payment, have internet access via Smart phone, Laptop or PC.
The 4-week “Baking classes” online class will run in a Private Facebook group. Click here for full details of the class. Check what previous students of the class say after attending, below:
The other beginner online classes run in the Amari Online School Platform
For non-Kenyan/International Student sign ups, we have 2 payment options:
- You can pay via PayPal using this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) – feel free to send us an email to inquire before making a payment.
- You can also make Mobile Money payments: (inquire from us what your currency conversion for your Country is and we’ll give you details). Payment options are: Mobile Money payments e.g. Safaricom/Mpesa Transaction or use of an online mobile money site: mukuru.com, sendwave.com or worldremit.com
Who we are: Baking with Amari (formerly Amari Baking Center) is a Nairobi-based, Kenyan Company that offers: Learning experiences (Online & practical short courses). We sell Baking and Cake decoration Recipe Books (both eBooks and printed copies) and we also share Baking for Business advice (via Online paid classes & physical Masterclasses)