Course Name: Advanced Masters Cake Making & Decoration Course
Cost – Kshs. 55,000
- Are you a baker who has experience in the baking industry and has been practicing your cake baking & basic decoration skill for some time?
- Do you feel that you need to take your Intermediate baking skills to the next level in order to take on serious custom-cake orders as well as wedding cake orders?
This course is for you if: You’re looking to improve your intermediate cake making & decoration skills to an advanced professional level.
What you Learn:
- Cakes: Chocolate Swiss Roll, Rich Fruit Cake, Traditional Black Forrest Gateau, Café Mocha Cake, Orange Cake, Lemon Cake, Red Velvet, Marble Cake & Chiffon Cake
- Frostings: Royal Icing, Buttercream Frosting, Colored Glaze Ganache, and Whipped Ganache, Gum-paste, Fondant, Fresh Cream & Whipped Cream Frosting (non-dairy).
- Techniques: Checkerboard Cake assembly, Water-color design, Tall cake fondant design, How to decorate & crumb coat using Whipped Ganache frosting, How to carve and decorate a Doll Cake, Modern Cake designs, Stacking 2 and 3-tier cakes. Use of Fondant tools.
- Final Project: Decorating & Setting up a 3-tier Fondant Wedding Cake professionally. Advanced Fondant Decoration e.g. using Gold leaf & Gold dust, Basic Wired sugar flowers.
- Advanced Cake decoration skills e.g. Sharp edges for Square cakes & smooth finish for Whipped cream, Fondant & Ganache Cakes. Costing, Pricing, Quotations & contracts for Wedding Cakes.
Class Days: Weekdays – 3 days per week – (Tuesdays to Thursdays: 9am to 2 pm ) Certificate of Participation issued with hours attended. 16 sessions of 5 hours each (80 hours)
Tentative next dates: TBA. Period: November 2022
Payment Terms: Deposits are non-refundable Pay deposit, latest – three days before start of class to book: Kshs. 40,000 Clear payment balance at the beginning of the 6th session – Kshs. 15,000
P/S: If you make a one-time payment, price is Kshs. 54,000
Certificate of Participation issued with hours attended.
Disclaimer: We are a baking apprenticeship-based organization. Certificates awarded are not affiliated with government certifications like TIVET. Our certificate does record the number of hours you learn the baking skill.
Previous Students and their Projects
- We only take a maximum of 5 students per session in order to make sure each student learns & practices to the best of their ability. Also to maintain Covid-Safety practices on Social distancing.
- Please note that prior Basic & Intermediate baking and cake decoration experience/skills are mandatory in order to join this class.
- Cost is Kenya Shillings 55,000
- To book the class, visit our bakery workshop on Ndwaru Rd in Riruta/Waithaka area, then place a deposit of Kshs.40,000 to book your spot – at least 3 days before the start of class. Balance is due by the seventh session – Kshs.15,000. Payment can be made in cash or after the visit through Mpesa Buy Goods Till no. 89736 (Amari Quickbreads Bakery)
Join us, perfect your cake game and grow your home baking business ^_^
COVID-19 SAFETY: Please note that we require all our students to wear a face mask all through the class, we will also provide a dust-coat and gloves (where necessary), for you to wear as well during practical classes. All these precautions are mandatory and if you cannot abide by them, you cannot attend our classes. If you fail to comply while in class with any of these precautions, you will be ask to leave the class. In line with the social-distancing directive, we are only taking 4 students per class only.
SCHEDULE A VISIT TODAY!
Call/Whatsapp/Text: 0701796688 or 0791384890 and start your journey of learning how to bake like a pro!