Course Name: Amari Short Baking Course
Cost – Kshs. 10,000
- Are you looking to try out your hand at baking, especially if you’ve been curious about it for a while just to see if you like it?
This course is for you if: You’re getting into the baking world and you want to learn basic baking skills to use at home as a hobby or to test out whether Baking is a skill you’re interested in pursuing.
What you Learn:
- Baked Products: Vanilla Cupcakes, Peanut Butter Cookies, Chocolate Sponge Cake, Marble Cake, Vanilla Sponge Cake, Scones, Bread, and Pizza.
- Frostings: Buttercream Frosting & Cream Frosting (non-dairy).
- Basic Entry-level Baking and Decorating skills
Class Days: Weekdays – 1 Week/5-Day Week (Monday to Friday – 9 am to 2 pm)
Payment Terms: Deposits are non-refundable.
Pay deposit, latest – 3 days before the start of class to book: Kshs. 6,000. Clear payment balance at the beginning of the 3rd session – Kshs. 4,000
Certificate of Participation issued with hours attended.
Disclaimer: We are a baking apprenticeship-based organization. Certificates awarded are not affiliated with government certifications like TIVET. Our certificate does record the number of hours you learn the baking skill. have hours.
Previous Students and their Projects
- We only take a maximum of 4 students per session in order to make sure each student learns & practices to the best of their ability. Also to maintain Covid-Safety practices on Social distancing.
- Cost is Kshs. 10,000. To book the class; visit our bakery workshop on Ndwaru Rd in Riruta/Waithaka area to see the workshop and know the place, then place a deposit of Kshs. 6,000 to book your spot – at least 3 days before the start of class. Balance of Kshs. 4,000 is due by the third-weekday session or 2nd Saturday.
- The Basic Baking course is 5-weekday sessions of 5 hours each. You will get very hands-on, practical training in baking and cake decoration skills. You get to take home what you bake and you also get recipes for all products covered in the course.
- Payment can be made in cash or after the visit through our Mpesa Buy Goods Till no. 89736 (Amari Quickbreads Bakery)
Join us, perfect your cake game and grow your home baking business ^_^
COVID-19 SAFETY: Please note that we require all our students to wear a face mask all through the class, we will also provide a dust coat and gloves (where necessary), for you to wear as well during practical classes. All these precautions are mandatory and if you cannot abide by them, you cannot attend our classes. If you fail to comply while in class with any of these precautions, you will be asked to leave the class. In line with the social-distancing directive, we are only taking 4 students per class only.
SCHEDULE A VISIT TODAY!
Call/Whatsapp/Text: 0701796688 or 0791384890 and start your journey of learning how to bake like a pro!
After this course, if you feel you would like to continue training and improving your skill professionally. You can take the Basic Cake Making and Decoration course and we promise you a discount ^_^