- Is this you?
Is this you?
- Are you looking to try out your hand at baking, especially if you’ve been curious about it for a while just to see if you like it?
- Are you a baker or bakerette who has baking or decoration knowledge and you now want to take your skill to the next level?
- Are you on a tight schedule but you’re looking to take a short baking or decoration class?
- Are you limited on the budget but you still want to learn how to bake and improve your baking and decoration skills?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then I’m sure you’ve realized that you have to take the next step to learn or improve your baking skills.
And, you’re in the right place because we have a class suited just for you!
If you don’t start now, time is just wasting and you don’t want to look back in a year and regret not taking this chance to follow your passion of learning how to bake or of being a better baker.
That’s where we come in ^_^
We offer practical, hands-on baking and cake decoration classes that are very affordable in a personal and quiet home-based setting that is great for learning. Our students always enjoy their classes and learn quite a lot in a short period of time due to our very practical and hands-on approach to training baking skills.
Amari Short Baking Course
This course is for you if: You’re getting into the baking world and you want to learn basic baking skills to use at home as a hobby or to test out whether Baking is a skill you’re interested in pursuing.
- Baked Products: Vanilla Cupcakes, Peanut Butter Cookies, Chocolate Sponge Cake, Marble Cake, Vanilla Sponge Cake, Scones, Bread, and Pizza.
- Frostings: Buttercream Frosting & Cream Frosting (non-dairy).
- Basic Entry-level Baking and Decorating skills
Class Days: Weekdays – 1 Week/5 Days (Monday to Friday – 9 am to 2 pm)
Payment Terms: Deposits are non-refundable.
Pay deposit, latest – 3 days before the start of class to book: Kshs. 6,000. Clear payment balance at the beginning of the 3rd session – Kshs. 4,000
Basic Cake Making & Decoration Course
This course is for you if: You’re getting into the baking world and you want to learn professional basic baking and decoration skills.
- Cakes: Lemon Cupcakes, Vanilla Cake, Chocolate Sponge Cake, Vanilla Sponge Cake, Banana Bread, Marble Cake, and Chocolate Mint Cake. Black Forrest cake assembly.
- Frostings: Royal Icing, Buttercream Frosting, Cream Frosting (non-dairy) & Fondant.
Professional Basic baking & decoration skills. Basic Fondant Decoration, Piping skills, and Writing on cakes. Basic Costing & Pricing.
Class Days: Weekdays – 3 Weeks ( 3 days per week – Tuesdays to Thursdays: 9 am to 2 pm)
Payment Terms: Deposits are non-refundable
Pay deposit, latest – three days before the start of class to book: Kshs. 13,000 Clear payment balance at the beginning of the 4th session – Kshs. 10,000
P/S: If you make a one-part payment, the price is Kshs. 22,000
Intermediate Cake Making & Decoration Course
This course is for you if: You already have Basic Cake-making & Decoration skills and experience. You want to improve those skills further in a way that you can start a baking business.
- Cakes: Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Fudge, Black & White Forrest Cakes, Carrot Loaf cake, and Fruit Cake.
- Frostings: Royal Icing, Buttercream Frosting, Cream Cheese Frosting, Glaze Ganache, Whipped Ganache, Fondant & Whipped Cream Frosting (non-dairy).
- Intermediate-level Professional baking & decoration skills. Intermediate Fondant Decoration Skills, basic Fondant flower making. Improve Cake design, Piping skills, and Writing on Cake. How to make a chocolate cage. Focus on the smooth professional finish in cake decoration, especially on Buttercream & Fondant cakes. Costing and Pricing of Cakes.
Class Days: Weekdays – 3 Weeks ( 3 days per week) (Tuesdays to Thursdays: 9am to 2 pm ) Certificate of Participation issued with hours attended. 9 sessions of 5 hours each
Payment Terms: Deposit at least three days before start of class to book: Kshs. 17,000 Clear payment balance at the beginning of the 4th session – Kshs. 10,000
P/S: If you make a one-part payment, price is Kshs. 26,000
Advanced Masters Cake Making &
This course is for you if: You’re looking to improve your intermediate cake making & decoration skills to an advanced professional level.
- Cakes: Chocolate Swiss Roll, Rich Fruit Cake, Traditional Black Forrest Gateau, Café Mocha Cake, Orange Cake, Lemon Cake, Red Velvet, Marble Cake & Chiffon Cake.
- Frostings: Royal Icing, Buttercream Frosting, Colored Glaze Ganache, and Whipped Ganache, Gum-paste, Fondant, Fresh Cream & Whipped Cream Frosting (non-dairy).
- Techniques: Checkerboard Cake assembly, Water-color design, Tall cake fondant design, How to decorate & crumb coat using Whipped Ganache frosting, How to carve and decorate a Doll Cake, Modern Cake designs, Stacking 2 and 3-tier cakes. Use of Fondant tools.
- Final Project: Decorating & Setting up a 3-tier Fondant Wedding Cake professionally. Advanced Fondant Decoration e.g. using Gold leaf & Gold dust, Basic Wired sugar flowers.
- Advanced Cake decoration skills e.g. Sharp edges for Square cakes & smooth finish for Whipped cream, Fondant & Ganache Cakes. Costing, Pricing, Quotations & contracts for Wedding Cakes.
Class Days: 16 sessions of 5 hours each (80 hours)
Payment Terms: Deposits are non-refundable Pay deposit, latest – three days before start of class to book: Kshs. 40,000 Clear payment balance at the beginning of the 6th session – Kshs. 15,000
P/S: If you make a one-time payment, price is Kshs. 54,000
Full Course – Cake Making & Decoration
For the Cake & Decoration full course, you take our 3 combined courses (at a discount rate): 34 Sessions = 170 hours
– 3 to 3 1/2 month duration. (Will depend on scheduled dates for all classes and when you sign up for the course)
Full Course Breakdown
It takes 3 to 3 1/2 months duration to complete. (Will depend on scheduled dates for all classes and when you sign up for the course)
- Amari Basic Cake & Decoration Course – 9 sessions (45 hours)
- Amari Intermediate Cake & Decoration Course – 9 sessions (45 hours)
- Amari Advanced Masters Cake & Decoration Course – 16 sessions (80 hours)
You have 3 payment options – each with a different discount rate:
- One-time payment = Kshs. 93,000
- Two-part payment = Kshs. 97,000
- Three-Part payments = Kshs. 100,000
Two-part payment: Initial payment paid at least 5 days before the start of class and balance payment to be by the end of 30 days after initial payment. (Deposit/Initial payment is Kshs. 64,000; balance payment = Kshs. 33,000)
Three-part payment: Initial payment paid at least 5 days before the start of class, second payment paid 20 days after initial payment. Third payment paid after 14 days after 2nd payment. (Deposit/Initial Payment must be Kshs. 55,000; second payment is Kshs. 25,000 and third payment Kshs. 20,000)
- MPESA Buy Goods Till no. 89736 (Amari Quickbreads Bakery)
- Cheque paid to Amari Quickbreads – payment by cheque for only amounts above Kshs. 5,000 (Check has to clear before the student starts the classes)