Course Name: Basic Cake Making & Decoration Course
Cost – Kshs. 23,000
- Are you new to the baking world and want to start baking and decorating delicious cakes that leave people asking for more?
- Do you have a few baking skills; possibly self-taught, but want to get better, more professional baking results and understand the techniques used to get those amazing cakes?
This course is for you if: You’re getting into the baking world and you want to learn professional basic baking and decoration skills. You should most definitely book your spot in our Basic Cake Making and Decoration Short Course right away. This course will get you started on your baking journey.
What you Learn:
- Cakes: Lemon Cupcakes, Vanilla Cake, Chocolate Sponge Cake, Vanilla Sponge Cake, Banana Bread, Marble Cake, and Chocolate Mint Cake. Black Forrest cake assembly.
- Frostings: Royal Icing, Buttercream Frosting, Cream Frosting (non-dairy) & Fondant.
- Basic Fondant Decoration, Piping skills, and Writing on cakes. Basic Costing & Pricing.
- Professional Basic baking & decoration skills.
Class Days: Weekdays – 3 Weeks ( 3 days per week – Tuesdays to Thursdays: 9 am to 2 pm)
Payment Terms: Deposits are non-refundable
Pay deposit, latest – three days before the start of class to book: Kshs. 13,000 Clear payment balance at the beginning of the 4th session – Kshs. 10,000
P/S: If you make a one-part payment, the price is Kshs. 22,000
Certificate of Participation issued with hours attended.
Disclaimer: We are a baking apprenticeship-based organization. Certificates awarded are not affiliated with government certifications like TIVET. Our certificate does record the number of hours you learn the baking skill. have hours.
Previous Students and their Projects
- We only take a maximum of 4 students per session in order to make sure each student learns & practices to the best of their ability. Also to maintain Covid-Safety practices on Social distancing.
- Cost is Kshs. 23,000. To book the class; visit our bakery workshop on Ndwaru Rd in Riruta/Waithaka area, then place a deposit of Kshs. 13,000 to book your spot – at least 3 days before the start of class. Balance of Kshs. 10,000 is due by the fourth session.
- Payment can be made in cash or after the visit through our Mpesa Buy Goods Till no. 89736 (Amari Quickbreads Bakery)
Join us, perfect your cake game and grow your home baking business ^_^
COVID-19 SAFETY: Please note that we require all our students to wear a face mask all through the class, we will also provide a dust coat and gloves (where necessary), for you to wear as well during practical classes. All these precautions are mandatory and if you cannot abide by them, you cannot attend our classes. If you fail to comply while in class with any of these precautions, you will be asked to leave the class. In line with the social-distancing directive, we are only taking 4 students per class only.
SCHEDULE A VISIT TODAY!
Call/Whatsapp/Text: 0701796688 or 0791384890 and start your journey of learning how to bake like a pro!