Course Name: Intermediate Cake Making & Decoration Course
Cost – Kshs. 27,000
- Are you a baker who is self-taught and has been practicing your cake baking & basic decoration skill for quite some time?
- Or maybe you have a basic professional skill level when it comes to baking & decoration, but you want to take your skills to the next level?
This course is for you if: You already have Basic Cake-making & Decoration skills and experience. You want to improve those skills further in a way that you can start a baking business.
What you Learn:
- Cakes: Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Fudge, Black & White Forrest Cakes, Carrot Loaf cake, and Fruit Cake.
- Frostings: Royal Icing, Buttercream Frosting, Cream Cheese Frosting, Glaze Ganache, Whipped Ganache, Fondant & Whipped Cream Frosting (non-dairy).
- Intermediate Fondant Decoration Skills, basic Fondant flower making. Improve Cake design, Piping skills, and Writing on Cake. How to make a chocolate cage. Focus on the smooth professional finish in cake decoration, especially on Buttercream & Fondant cakes. Costing and Pricing of Cakes.
- Intermediate-level Professional baking & decoration skills.
Class Days: Weekdays – 3 Weeks ( 3 days per week) (Tuesdays to Thursdays: 9am to 2 pm ) Certificate of Participation issued with hours attended. 9 sessions of 5 hours each
Payment Terms: Deposit at least three days before start of class to book: Kshs. 17,000 Clear payment balance at the beginning of the 4th session – Kshs. 10,000
P/S: If you make a one-part payment, price is Kshs. 26,000
Certificate of Participation issued with hours attended.
Disclaimer: We are a baking apprenticeship-based organization. Certificates awarded are not affiliated with government certifications like TIVET. Our certificate does record the number of hours you learn the baking skill. have hours.
Previous Students and their Projects
- We only take a max of 4 students per session in order to make sure each student learns & practices to the best of their ability and in line with the Covid-19 safety and social distancing protocol.
- Cost is Kshs. 27,000. To book the class; visit our bakery workshop to know the place (PLEASE Call ahead) on Ndwaru Rd in Riruta/Waithaka area, then place a deposit of Kshs.17,000 to book your spot – at least 3 days before the start of class. Balance is due by the fourth session of Kshs.10,000. Payment can be made in cash or after the visit through our Mpesa Buy Goods Till no. 89736 (Amari Quickbreads Bakery).
- Please note that prior Basic baking and cake decoration experience/skills are mandatory in order to join this class.
Join us, perfect your cake game and grow your home baking business ^_^
COVID-19 SAFETY: Please note that we require all our students to wear a face mask all through the class, we will also provide a dust coat and gloves (where necessary), for you to wear as well during practical classes. All these precautions are mandatory and if you cannot abide by them, you cannot attend our classes. If you fail to comply while in class with any of these precautions, you will be asked to leave the class. In line with the social-distancing directive, we are only taking 4 students per class only.
SCHEDULE A VISIT TODAY!
Call/Whatsapp/Text: 0701796688 or 0791384890 and start your journey of learning how to bake like a pro!