Do you love fruit bread or cake? We sure do, we used to offer it in our menu when we had a bakery shop and customers just loved it!
|Amari Fruit bread – medium size|
We’re going to give you 5 good benefits of dried fruits; apparently they have quite a few health benefits!
- Dried fruits retain most of the nutritional value of fresh fruits and are therefore included with fresh fruit in dietary recommendation. Specific nutrient content of different dried fruits reflect from their original fresh counterpart and the processing method. That is, traditional dried fruits verses sugar infused dried fruit.
- Dried fruits have almost no fats, trans-fats, saturated fat, cholesterol and very low sodium content.
- Dried fruits promote digestive health. There is some research that supports the role of dried fruits in regulating bowel function and in maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- Dried fruits promote bone health. Research indicates that they have a role in supporting bone health.
- Dried fruits are also very popular because they are naturally resistant to spoilage, easy to store and transport. They are also low cost.