I posted a tutorial on how to make Red Marble Cupcakes a few weeks ago.
You can watch the video below.
Today I want to share 3 simple ways you can decorate your red marble cupcakes (or any other) using a star tip/nozzle.
Try it out and share your results ^_^
1 Cup (250ml) Non-dairy cream frosting (Puratos – Whippak) – chilled
1 – 2 drops of pink or red gel color
- In a large bowl; pour the chilled cream frosting and add the color into the liquid.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk; whip the frosting until soft peaks form (2 – 4 minutes).
- Your frosting is ready to use. Spoon the frosting into a piping bag.
What you’ll require to decorate:
(1) Disposable piping bag (You can also use any nylon or silicon piping/icing bag)
(2) Small Star Tip/Nozzle no. 3
Using the star nozzle/tip you can make three types of simple borders on a cupcake.
- A star border round the top of your cupcake
- A swirl on top of your cupcake
- Four small swirls on your cupcakeCheck the video below on how to decorate your cupcakes and finish them of with some sprinkles.
If you do try it out; share it on our Facebook page timeline ^_^
And don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Baking with Amari as well.
If you like this post, make sure you show us some love by liking it, writing a comment below and sharing it to your networks, thanks ^_^