We shared a video with a step by step tutorial on how to make your own bread at home. This is a simple and easier method; best for home baking.
If you have a small microwave size oven or a home cooker with an oven; you can make your own fresh bread at home. Please watch the method below. Ingredients and quantities shared below as well:
Bread recipe quantities:
- All- Purpose Flour – 1 ½ Cups (195 – 200 gms)
- Yeast (Instant) – ¾ teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil – 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) **You can also use Butter or Margarine
- Sugar – 2 Tablespoons (25 gms)
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon (Pinch)
- Water (Lukewarm) – (approx.) 1/3 – 2/3 cup (85 – 160 ml)
- Egg – 1 pce (beaten) – Egg wash
This is for a small loaf pan bread yield (Pan is appx. 5″x2″) You can double the recipe for a regular sized loaf pan. (9″ x 4″ bread pan)
RESOURCES: Tips for beginners on bread baking and using yeast:
- Tips on using yeast = http://bit.ly/KnwYst
- If you’re a beginner bread baker = http://bit.ly/TpsBgnBrdBkr
- Types of yeasts = http://bit.ly/3TypsYst
All the best; please do comment below if you have tried the recipe out or if you have any other bread making related questions.
If you would like to get our main recipe book: Baking with Amari: Cakes, Cookies and Breads. Click here for full information on how to get the book.